Export my domain's zone file records
Export your DNS zone file records to save a local copy of your zone file. The export can then be imported to the zone file of another domain in your GoDaddy account, or to a domain whose DNS is managed elsewhere. The exported data follows the BIND zone file format and RFC 1035, which may need to be edited before importing to different server software. Quickly apply DNS records to your domains by creating a template.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Select Export Zone File from the More menu.
- The file will automatically download via your browser to your device. Open the file locally to view the records and make any edits.
- Import your zone file to another domain in your GoDaddy account.
- Create a template to quickly apply DNS records to your domains.