Export my Online Store product data and catalog into a CSV
If you need your products exported from your Websites + Marketing online store, then one easy way is to export them as a CSV file.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Store > Products.
- Choose to export all or some of your products. If you want to only export certain products, use the Type or Category filters or the Search bar to find those products.
- Select Import/Export > Export.
- Select the button to export all products or the current search or filter.
- Select Export.
- The export is sent to your email when your file is ready. A pop-up window will also appear in your browser with a link to download the CSV file when the file is ready.
- Select OK to return to your products.