Forward email to another account
You can forward or redirect email from one Office 365 from GoDaddy email account to another, or to an email alias with multiple accounts. Here's how:
Watch a video:
- If you haven't already, log in to your account.
- Click the Mail tile.
- In the top right corner, click the gear button (Settings).
- Under Your app settings, click Mail.
- In the left pane, under Options, click Accounts to expand the list, and select Forwarding.
Important: If you don't see the Forwarding option under Accounts, your account may not support email forwarding. Contact your email administrator.
- Select Start forwarding.
- Under Forward my email to:, enter the email address that you want your incoming Office 365 email to be forwarded.
- Check the Keep a copy of forwarded messages box to keep copies of your incoming email.
If you don't check this box, after the email is forwarded, it will be deleted from your Office 365 account.
- Click Save, at the top of the screen.