Get a notification from GoDaddy Pro when a website goes down
You can set event notifications in GoDaddy Pro to let you know when a website is down and needs your immediate attention.
Uptime Monitor tool needs to be active on a website to get a notification when the website is not up and running.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Home in the left sidebar.
- Select your image in the upper-right corner. Then select Settings.
- Select the Notifications tab.
- In the Event notifications, section select Uptime.
- Turn on notifications and select Save changes.