Get my store published
Before you publish your site, make sure your online store is ready to receive orders. All you need to do is add at least one product to your store — basic payment and shipping methods are set automatically. Compare plans and pricing to see if you have the right plan and what's available in your region.
Note: If this is your first time using Websites + Marketing's Online Store, you'll need to set up your site before adding any products.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- If you haven't already, you'll need to add at least one product.
- Even though basic payment and shipping methods are set, you may want to add or change payment method or change shipping method.
- Check that your products are displayed on your website. If not, add a section and look for Featured Products.
- Make any other site changes you need.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, select Preview to see the results. When you're ready, publish your site to make your changes live.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This works for GoDaddy managed domains but doesn't work for third-party (external) domains. See third-party SSL support for more info.