How do I configure domain settings in Simple Control Panel?
You configure domain settings after you add a domain. If you have not added a domain, do that first, and then you can configure the domain's settings. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
To Configure Domain Settings
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Domains icon.
- Click the Edit button for the domain you want to configure. If you are unsure which button is the Edit button, view the tooltips for each button by hovering your mouse cursor over the buttons to the right of the domain name.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can configure the settings for it. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
- In the Domain Configuration - Edit Domain area, you can view the IP address, System user, and Document root for the domain. For field definitions on any screen, click the help button.
- You can do the following:
- From the SSL certificate list, select an option for using an SSL certificate.
- To enable Web statistics, select Webalizer.
- To enable Server-side Include, select SSI.
- To enable CGI scripts, select CGI.
- To enable server-side scripting in PERL, select ModPerl.
- To enable server-side scripting in Python, select Python.
- To install FrontPage Server Extensions, select FrontPage.
- In the FrontPage password and FrontPage password (again) fields, type a password.
Note: The FrontPage password field only displays for older versions of Fedora. For other operating systems, it is not necessary to enter that information when you install FrontPage extensions. When logging in to FrontPage, use "Admin" as the user name.
- Click Save.