How to enable abandoned cart feature
You can enable abandoned cart so that automated emails go out to customers to remind them to checkout if they left items in the shopping cart.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- At the top of your screen, click the Store tab and select Overview.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Enable Cart Recovery. br>
- Click the toggle to the right of Automatic Checkout Reminders to turn it on.
You can now access the abandoned cart dashboard. From here you can also choose how soon an abandoned cart email will be sent out after a customer leaves the website with products in their cart.
Note: If the customer doesn't fill out the contact information on the site, an abandoned cart email will not go out to them.