How to use your domain to create an email account
Creating a domain-based email account for personal use allows you to express who you are with a unique address. If you create an email account for your business using your domain name, you'll have a professional email address that instills confidence in your customers and builds brand credibility.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domains Settings page.
- Click a domain name on the list to go to it's Domain Settings page.
- Click on the Use my domain button:
- Under Setup an email account, click Set Up.
- On the Professional Email page, choose an email package that suits your needs and click the Buy button.
- Review the terms and complete your purchase.