I can't receive or see emails
If you are unable to read your email messages, firewall software settings may be preventing Workspace webmail from working properly. You may have to change your firewall, pop-up blocker, or browser security settings.
If you are using security software:
- Norton Internet Security
- eTrust EZ Firewall
- ZoneAlarm Security
- Kerio Internet Security Software
- The Proxomitron
- Adjust the settings of your firewall, security software, or browser to allow pop-ups from Workspace webmail
- Add http://email.secureserver.net to your list of approved sites
- Use your Workspace account in SSL mode:
- In Webmail Classic View, click Settings.
- Select Personal Settings.
- Under Security Options, select Use Full-Time SSL Mode.
- Click OK.
- After you make any firewall, software, or browser changes, log out of webmail. Then, clear your browser cache:
Please remember that clearing your browser cache will also remove any stored passwords, or auto-fill data.