Improve the speed and reliability of my database backups in GoDaddy Pro
To improve the speed and reliability of your database backups in GoDaddy Pro, add your database credentials to the backup settings.
Note: It is recommended to allowlist our IPs in database configuration before adding the database info in Backup settings.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over a website and select Backups.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select MYSQL Settings - Optional at the bottom of the screen and fill in the database information.
- Select Test Connection.
- After the successful test, select Save Changes.
Note: If the test is unsuccessful, double check the credentials and allowlist our IPs in database configuration.