Listing domain Auctions on the GoDaddy Auctions home page
One way you can give your domain maximum exposure is by purchasing the Home Page Featured option, which lists your domain on the GoDaddy Auctions® home page.
GoDaddy Auctions randomly generates a new list of featured listings every time the page is refreshed. If the number of featured listings exceeds the number of available spots on the home page, GoDaddy Auctions rotates the listings to ensure all listings are featured on the page. You can purchase the Home Page Featured option for any listing type. For more information about listing types, see Understanding GoDaddy Auctions Listing Options.
Note: You cannot list domain names expiring within the next 90 days, inactive domain names, or internationalized domain names. For a list of supported domain name extensions, see Which domains can I sell on the auction site?
The information in this article does not apply to Premium Listings. For more information, see What are Premium Listings?.
To List Domain Name Auctions on the GoDaddy Auctions Home Page
- Log in to your GoDaddy Auctions account.
- From the top menu, select List a Domain. The List a Domain page displays.
- Complete the fields as specified.
- Select Make my listing a Home Page Feature....
- Read and accept the Universal Terms of Service and the GoDaddy Auctions Membership Agreement.
- Click Finish and proceed through the checkout.
Note: To make an existing listing a Home Page Feature, we recommend removing the existing listing and relisting the domain with your desired upgrades.