Manage my online store inventory
Use your online store's inventory feature to keep customers happy knowing if popular items are in stock. If you connect your Websites + Marketing online store to Marketplaces, it will sync your inventory across all your channels (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping, etc.)
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Products.
- Select the product you want to change from the list.
- Select the Inventory & Options tab.
- The Track Inventory toggle should be on, so your online store automatically changes the inventory count as orders are placed. Select it again if you'd like to turn it off.
- Enter how many of that product you have in the Inventory field.
- Select Allow Backorder if you want customers to be able to place an order even if the inventory is zero.