Managed and Fully Managed Support Index
Our Managed VPS accounts offer the flexibility of a server, but with a simple interface and a lot of the heavy lifting taken care of for you. For more information, see Which features does my Self Managed/Managed/Fully Managed server offer?
We've also curated an incredible selection of our finest support content for you, which you can leisurely browse using the links below.
If you're new to servers, this is a good place to start.
...or you can use Set up your server.
Basics like accessing your server.
- Reset your password
- Restart your server
- Find your server's IP address
- Find your username
- Logging in to Your Server
What you've got to do to get a site online depending on your control panel.
- Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain
- Creating Accounts in cPanel/WebHost Manager
- Set up email accounts
- Configuring DNS for Your Plesk Domain
- Adding New Domain Names to Your Plesk Account
- Adding Email Accounts to Plesk Servers
Once your server and sites are up and running, you can add do even more with them.