Move a WordPress site to a different directory in my Linux Hosting account
If you installed WordPress using Installatron, follow these steps to move the site to a different directory in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel home page, select Web Applications, and below My Applications select the WordPress icon.
- In the upper-right corner, select Clone.
- In the Installatron Clone page, in the Destination section, make sure to select the correct Domain and Directory where you want to move the site.
- Select Clone.
- If you have issues with your site's permalinks after completing these steps, see Reset permalinks in WordPress.