Move files or folders between directories in my Linux Hosting account
Use cPanel's File Manager to move files between directories in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, click the file or folder you want to use, and then click Move.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Move Files or Move Folders.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.