My domain is at another company
If your domain name is at another registrar or in another GoDaddy account, we need you to add CNAME, MX and SRV records to that domain's nameservers, before you can begin using your Business Email. The exact record details are in your Business Email account.
- Log in to your account at the other company.
- CNAME Records: Find where to add a CNAME record, and enter the details we showed in your account.
- MX Records: Find where to add an MX record, and enter the details we showed in your account.
- SRV Records: Find where to add an SRV record, and enter the details we showed in your account.
Note: If you have existing mail destination records on your domain, you will need to delete the old records, before your Business Email will work. Any changes you make to your records can take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- Have GoDaddy check your new DNS settings, by logging into your account, and clicking I updated these settings. Check, please! You'll get an email when your Business Email address is ready to go!
You can set up your email client, when your Business Email is ready: