Network Solutions: Verify my domain ownership
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Network Solutions, you will have to change your Network Solutions DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to log back in, just click the Help me fix this message.
- Log in to your Network Solutions account.
- Click Manage Account.
- Click My Domain Names.
- Click Edit Advanced DNS Records
- Scroll to Text (TXT Records).
- Click Edit TXT Records.
- Host Name — @
- TTL — 7200
- Text — Enter the TXT Value we emailed you.
- Click Continue.
You can contact Network Solutions customer support at 1 (888) 642-0209 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by logging into your Office 365 account, and clicking I set my TXT record. Check, please!. After your ownership is verified, you will see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Network Solutions domain.