Optimizing More Site Pages
Search Engine Visibility enables you to optimize up to five pages, starting with your home page. Except for the first few steps, the process of optimizing other pages on your site is very similar to optimizing your home page. This article gets you started, then points to Set up my site for the remaining steps.
To Optimize More Pages with Search Engine Visibility
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Search Engine Visibility.
- Next to the Search Engine Visibility Plus account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Search Engine Visibility Dashboard, click Optimize another page.
- Click Select below one of your site pages; or click Add New Page.
- If you're adding a new page, enter the Page URL and click Validate.
- After selecting an existing or just-added page, click Next.
- For the rest of the steps, start with Step 7 of Set up my site.