Processing Credit Card Payments
When a customer uses a credit card for purchases from your Quick Shopping Cart® storefront, you may choose to manually accept, or "capture", the payment from the Order detail page.
You can capture payments individually or in bulk, and you have the option to capture payments automatically.
For details on processing credit card payments in bulk, see Capturing payments in bulk .
For details on automatically capturing credit card payments, see Using the preferences manager .
WARNING: If you do not complete this procedure for each credit card purchase, you will not receive the funds.
For a video tutorial, click here.
To Capture a Payment
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, select Manage Orders.
- Click Edit for the transaction you want to edit.
- In the Payment Information section, click Capture Funds.
- Click OK.
Note: All credit cards that you select to accept in your Quick Shopping Cart must be configured for acceptance in your Merchant Account. Otherwise, your customers may be able to select a credit card that your Merchant Account does not accept.