Publish my website
After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you're ready to publish it.
This video is part of the How-To series for Build Your Own Website
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Make any site changes you need.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: Once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This works for GoDaddy-managed domains as well as third-party (external) domains.