Remove database tables
You can remove, or drop, existing tables from a database. This is usually recommended before importing a new database or restoring a backup.
- Sign in to phpMyAdmin.
- In the left-hand column, select the database you want to use.
- You should see a list of all your database tables.
- Check the Check All box.
Note: You can drop specific tables by checking individual boxes next to the table names.
- From the drop down next to the Check All box, select Drop.
- Select Yes, when prompted with "Do you really want to execute the following query?"
- Select Yes to drop the tables.
- If you need any assistance deleting database tables, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.