Request social posts for my Websites + Marketing site
After you set up a Services plan for your Websites + Marketing account, you can request social posts, which our team of experts will create and publish for you.
Note: This service available for Marketing Services plans only.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to and select Websites + Marketing, and next to the Websites + Marketing plan you want to use select Manage.
- On your Dashboard, select Social.
- Select Request Social Post.
- Follow the prompts to give us a bit of information about what you'd like to share, and to upload images (unless you'd like us to pick images for you). When you're done, select Submit.
- Within two business days, you'll receive an email letting you know your post has been scheduled to publish. You'll also see a preview in your list of social media posts.
- Reply to this email to request edits to the post before it's published.
- Once the post is scheduled, you'll have the option to reschedule or delete the post.
- After the post is published, you can see how it's performing on the social platform.