Restore a cPanel account using Daily Backups
Restore an entire cPanel account from a selected backup date, using Daily Backups.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to restore, select Manage.
- At the top of your screen, select Backups.
- Select View Backups.
- Select the desired backup date. It can take a few minutes for the corresponding backup to be mounted to the cPanel server.
- Select Recover the account.
- (Optional) Select the checkboxes to skip recovering the database or the home directory.
- Select Start Recovery.
- Select the Recovery Operations log tab to check the status of the restore.
A Success confirmation will let you know when the cPanel account has been restored.