Restore my database in Plesk hosting
You can restore your Plesk MySQL database from a backup if the original got hacked or damaged. Follow these steps to restore a MySQL database from the manual backup you create in Plesk.
Note: Restoring MS-SQL databases is not supported.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- In the left-hand menu click Databases.
- Click Import Dump.
- The Import Database Dump window will open.
- Select Upload and click Browse to choose a ZIP archive on your computer. Or, select Import to choose a file from the directory.
- Check Recreate the database, and then click OK.
- If you don't have a backup database file, contact a GoDaddy Guide .
- Reset database user passwords in Plesk hosting
- Back up my database in Plesk hosting