Restoring Installatron Websites from Backups
If you installed an application on your cPanel shared hosting account through Installatron (more info), Installatron can keep backups for you. You can then use those backups to restore your account to a previous state.
To Restore Installatron Websites from Backups
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Software section, click Installatron Applications Installer.
- In the upper-right corner, click My Backups.
- Next to the backup you want to use, click (restore this backup).
- In the Restore To Original Location section, click Continue.
- Click Restore.