Set a sale price on a simple product
WooCommerce has built-in functionality for setting up sale prices for your products. The following steps walk you through the process of setting a sale price.
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click Products, which will expand and give additional options.
- Select Edit for the product to which you would like to add a sale price.
- In the Product Data section, on the General tab, enter a price into the Sale Price box.
- (Optional) Select the Schedule link. Two additional fields will appear.
- (Optional) Enter the starting and ending dates of your sale in the Sale Price fields.
- Select the Update button (near the top right of the page) to save your changes.
Note:This will add a sale price to your product that will take effect immediately upon saving changes and remain in effect until it is manually removed. To set a schedule for your sale price, see the optional steps below.
Note:If you set a sale schedule, the sale will start at 00:00:00 on the date in the first field and end at 23:59:59 of the date in the second field.
- For more detailed information about managing product types, categories, and tags, check out the WooCommerce documentation.