Set an alternate payment method
You can set an alternate payment method to use just in case your primary payment method doesn't process successfully.
Required: You need to have more than one payment method in your account to follow these steps. If you have only one payment method set up, here's how to add another payment method to your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Edit next to the payment method you want to set as an alternate.
- Toggle the Use as alternate payment method switch to On.
- Click Save. The next time you make a GoDaddy purchase, we'll use this alternate payment method if there's a problem with your primary payment method.
- If you have more than one payment method set up in your account, you can change the payment method for any product.
- You can delete payment methods that you don't want to use, as long as none of your products are set to use that payment method.
- You can only add PayPal as a payment method when you use PayPal to buy a product.