Set up email forwarders in my Linux Hosting account
You can set up the email Forwarders feature in cPanel to forward copies of incoming emails.
Note: For more info, see the cPanel documentation for Forwarders.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Email section, select Forwarders.
- Add the type of forwarder you want to use. For specifics, see the cPanel documentation for this feature.