Set up payment for Online Appointments
Now that you've added Online Appointment services and added an Online Appointments section to your site, you need a way to accept payments. Accept payments in full or a deposit online through your website with Square or PayPal (available in Australia, Canada, Great Britain and the United States), or receive offline payments with in-person payment or an invoice.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Settings and under Appointments choose Payments.
- Select Connect for the payment method you want to add first. When the Payment Settings window reappears, you can add the other payment method.
- Square: Connect takes you to the Square page where you can either sign in or sign up for a new account.
- PayPal: Connect opens a popup screen where you enter your email address and sign in. If you are creating a new account, enter your email. After your first payment, PayPal will send you an email with instructions how to set up your account.
Note: Your appointments will not be able to accept payment until you publish your website with the new changes.