Set up the RSS to Email Add-on
The RSS to Email Add-on pulls content from your RSS feed, and puts it in an email, to send out on your schedule. The RSS Add-on is available for both Up & Running and Pro accounts.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Add-ons, at the top of your screen.
- Select Add more.
- Scroll down to RSS to Email, and click On.
- Click (the setup cog).
- Click the Add a Feed button.
- Enter your feed URL, and click Import feed now.
If your feed URL is different than your blog URL, you'll have to find it in your site, or RSS settings. Often, it is your blog URL followed by /feed.