Set up your Generation 4 server
Here's how to set up your Generation 4 server with its server name and other administrative info.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, click Servers, and next to the server you want to use, click Manage.
- Enter a name for your server in the Server name field.
- Select an OS and data center location (if available) and then click Next.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Finish.
Field Description Admin Username Enter a username to log in to your server.
Usernames should use only lowercase letters, be between 5 and 12 characters, and not be a reserved word.
Password & Confirm Password Enter a password to log in to the server.