Setting Up PayPal Express Checkout with Quick Shopping Cart
PayPal® Express Checkout is a payment solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing Quick Shopping Cart® checkout process. Your customers proceed through your checkout path and are directed to the PayPal website to complete payment and are then returned to your site. Customers can use a new or existing PayPal account and keep their credit card information on PayPal's website.
With Quick Shopping Cart, it's easy to start collecting money with PayPal Express Checkout. If you already have a PayPal Express Checkout account, just enter the account email address when you enable PayPal Express Checkout as a payment option. Quick Shopping Cart then delivers payments to that account.
If you don't have a PayPal Express Checkout account, Quick Shopping Cart still makes it easy to accept payments. Simply enable PayPal Express Checkout as a payment option and specify an email address to use for accessing funds. You can then offer PayPal Express Checkout as a payment option. PayPal Express Checkout keeps track of any payments you receive, and then sends a notice to the email address you specified, letting you know it's time to complete your PayPal Express Checkout account setup and collect your payments.
When you complete the setup for your PayPal Express Checkout account, you can also grant Quick Shopping Cart third-party permissions. It's important to do this. It lets you use Quick Shopping Cart to process refunds and payment adjustments with PayPal Express Checkout payments.
If you configure Quick Shopping Cart to use a currency other than U.S. Dollars, you must update your profile to reflect a country using the new currency. If you do not update PayPal for the new currency, Quick Shopping Cart will not be able to process orders.
To Set Up PayPal Express Checkout
- Log in to your href="https://app.fastshoppingcart.com/loginPage.hg">Quick Shopping Cart account.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Operations section, select Payment Options.
- In the PayPal section, click Set Up.
- Under PayPal plan type, ensure that PayPal Express Checkout is selected.
- Enter a Premier or Business Account E-mail Address associated with your PayPal Express Checkout account.
- In the Advanced Settings tab, select the logo style you want to display on your storefront.
- Note the Third Party Permissions Username. You need this information to complete the setup process.
- Click Save. You can now accept PayPal Express Checkout as a payment option.
If you haven't done so, you'll also need to upgrade to a business account to complete the process while logged into your PayPal account. You can then follow these PayPal instructions to complete the setup of your PayPal Express Checkout account. This lets you set PayPal's permissions, and then use Quick Shopping Cart to process refunds and payment adjustments.