Share Microsoft 365 app files from OneDrive or SharePoint
Certain Microsoft 365 plans come with web apps for improved collaboration across your organization. You can edit and share files any time, anywhere — even on mobile devices.
- Sign in to OneDrive or SharePoint. (Here's how.)
- Select + New and choose an app from the list.
- At the top of the page, select the sample text to rename your document.
- In the upper-right corner, select Share.
- (Optional) Choose if you want to customize editing access.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with.
- Select Send.
Your document saves automatically, so you can close it whenever you're ready.