Share tracking information with my customers in Managed WooCommerce Stores
When your customers are awaiting a shipment, they will want to know when they can expect it to arrive. With shipment tracking in Managed WooCommerce Stores, your customers can automatically get an email anytime you add shipment information to their order.
The Item shipped email is enabled by default in your WooCommerce settings. To view these settings and check on the email:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- Click on Emails and select the Manage Emails.
- Select the Emails tab and click on the Items shipped type.
Here you can edit the Settings and Content areas. The default settings will be:
- Subject: An item from
- Heading: Your package is on the way!
- Additional content: Please note that it may take some time for the carrier to update shipment tracking information.
The email will then include a Shipments table, with the carrier name and the tracking number. The tracking number will be formatted as a URL link if you provided a tracking URL when you added the shipment tracking information to the order.
- To learn more about the shipment tracking features built into Managed WooCommerce Stores, check out these answers to common questions.