Start over (erase all content) in my Linux Hosting account
Here's how to erase all the content in your Linux Hosting account so you can start over with a new installation.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Account Actions > Reset.
- Read the message (we'll remind you what gets erased) and click Next.
- Type reset in the field and then click Reset Account. We'll erase everything in the account and then walk you through the new setup.
- Don't forget to rekey your SSL certificate if you've got one.