Start over with your server (rebuild)
If you want to revert to a clean setup on your server, you can rebuild it, which returns it to the state of a newly purchased server.
Warning: Rebuilding erases all of the content on your server hard drive and cannot be undone.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to reprovision, click Manage.
- Click the three-dot icon (next to Launch WHM) and then select Rebuild Server.
- Type REBUILD in the entry field (must be all uppercase characters), and then click Destroy and Rebuild Server.
- Continue with Set up your Generation 4 server.