Sync appointments with my personal calendar
Online Appointments helps you see all your appointments at a glance — and even synchronize your personal calendar with the appointments to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
Check the plans and pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select the Manage button next to your website.
- Select Settings and under Appointments choose Calendar Sync. If you are in your website editor, select the Preview button in the upper right corner to return to the dashboard view.
- Select Add calendar.
- Select your calendar service from the list and follow the prompts to link your account.
- Pick the calendar to sync from the menu, then select Save.
- Continue to add calendars until all your calendars are linked. You can add multiple calendars from several different services.
When the Success confirmation appears, you're done. Customer appointments will now appear on your selected personal calendar(s) — and client appointments cannot be made in time blocks when you're busy.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder