Turn on auto-renew
To make sure your products renew and you don't accidentally lose any important files, you can set them up to auto-renew on their expiration dates.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select the product or products you want to auto-renew.
- If you've purchased a subscription that includes multiple products, you can turn on auto-renewal for the full subscription, which applies the change to all products in the subscription. Products included in a subscription can't be individually changed.
Note: To check the price before you turn auto-renew on, select Add to Cart.
We'll show you the price for your products in the Shopping Cart, but we won't complete that purchase here unless you say so. To continue with turning on auto-renew, select your browser's Back button.
- Select Auto-Renew On. In the Billing Date list, the auto-renewal date appears next to the product name.
- If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to use that mobile app store to make changes to your subscription.
- This is a great time to change the payment method for products that auto-renew.
- Many products auto-renew by default. Here's how to turn off auto-renew.
- You can delete payment methods from your account if you're not using that payment method for any products.