Turn on auto-renew
Turn on auto-renew and activate subscriptions for your products. Your products will automatically renew on their expiration dates.
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Select the checkbox next to the product(s) you want to auto-renew.
- Turning on auto-renew for a subscription with multiple products will apply the change to all products. The products can't be individually changed.
- At the top of the page, select Auto-Renew On. Your changes will save and the auto-renew date will display under Billing Date.
To check the renewal price before you turn auto-renew on, select Add to Cart. The price is listed next to each product, but you won’t be charged unless you continue to your cart and complete the checkout process.
- Update the payment method for products set to auto-renew.
- Many products auto-renew by default, but you can turn off auto-renew.
- Delete payment methods you aren't using for your products.