Update WooCommerce payment methods
From within the WordPress dashboard, you can change, add or disable the payment methods for your WooCommerce store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- From the top menu, select the Payments tab.
- From this page, you can perform the following:
- Turn a payment method on or off by switching the toggle in the Enabled column.
- Install a new payment method using the Install button in the right-side column.
- Set up a new payment method using the Finish set up button in the right-side column.
- Update the settings for one of your current payment methods by selecting the Manage button in the right-side column.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save changes after making any changes.