Upgrade to Premium DNS
Every GoDaddy account comes with Standard DNS to manage your zone file. Upgrade your account to Premium DNS for advanced DNS features that add power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see Edit DNS.
- Under the Premium DNS section, select Add Premium DNS.
- Complete your purchase during checkout in the cart.
All domains currently assigned to GoDaddy nameservers will be automatically updated to the appropriate Premium DNS nameservers. Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Upgrade your Premium DNS plan to add more DNSSEC domains. Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. Find your Premium DNS product in the list and then select Upgrade. Choose to add a set number of domains from the Add DNSSEC menu, or select Premium DNS + Unlimited DNSSEC from the Plan menu. Select Add to Cart and then Checkout to complete your upgrade.