Use POP settings to add my Workspace Email to a client
You can use POP (Post Office Protocol) to add your email address to most email clients. POP settings have limitations, which can cause issues accessing email from multiple devices. Learn about the difference between IMAP and POP and see what type of account settings you have.
- Sign in to the Email Setup Center with your Workspace Email address and password.
- Under Email Server Settings, you'll see the Incoming server (POP3) and the Outgoing server (SMTP) settings.
- Open your chosen email client and create a new account.
- When you get to the IMAP/POP settings, enter your Incoming server (POP) and the Outgoing server (SMTP) settings.
Server SSL port (secure) pop.secureserver.net 995 smtpout.secureserver.net 465
- Your email client might require password authentication for your Outgoing Mail Server. If so, enter your Workspace Email address and password.
- Once your email address is on your client, send yourself a test email from your Webmail and respond to it.