Use the right-click menu in Workspace Webmail
You can use the right click menu in Workspace Webmail to access actions, including: flagging a message, searching for a specific word or phrase, and working with your folders. The three Workspace Webmail right click menus are:
The Folder Menu allows you to access set folder options and move messages. For more information, see About Folders. Each browser has you access the Folder Menu differently:
- Using Microsoft Internet Explorer® or Firefox®, from the Folders area, right click.
- Using a Mac® browser, from the Folders area, either right click or press and hold the CTRL key and click.
Message List Menu
The Message List allows you to access actions you can apply to the selected email messages, such as forwarding, moving, and flagging. Each browser has you access the Message List differently:
- Using Microsoft Internet Explorer® or Firefox®, from the Message List area, right click.
- Using a Mac® browser, from the Message List area, either right click or press and hold the CTRL key and click.
Within the Message List menu, you can do the following:
- To delete the message, moving it to the Trash folder, click Delete Message.
- To forward the message, click Forward Message, and then specify the email address of the person you want to forward the message to. For more information, see Forwarding Email Messages.
- To permanently delete the message, click Purge Message.
- To reply to the message, click Reply To or Reply to All, and then reply to the message. For more information, see Replying to Email Messages.
- To mark the message as spam, click Mark as Spam.
- To apply an action to the message, from the Apply This Action list, select the action you want to apply, and then click Apply.
- To move the message to a different folder, from the Move to Folder list, select the folder you want to move the message to, and then click Move.