Verify my domain ownership with Network Solutions
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Network Solutions, you'll need to change your Network Solutions DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to sign back in, select Help me fix this.
- Sign in to your Network Solutions account.
- Select Manage Account.
- Select My Domain Names.
- Select Edit Advanced DNS Records
- Scroll to Text (TXT Records) and select Edit TXT Records.
- Enter the following:
- Host Name: @
- TTL: 7200
- Text: Enter the TXT value we emailed you.
- Select Continue.
Contact Network Solutions customer support at 1 (888) 642-0209 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by signing in to your Office 365 account and selecting I set my TXT record. Check, please! After your ownership is verified, you'll see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Network Solutions domain.
- Learn more from Network Solutions.