Windows phone: Set up email
To access your Business Email from your Windows phone, you can set it up in your Mail app.
Note: The steps to set up email on your Windows phone might be a little different depending on your make/model and your network provider. If you don't see a button you're supposed to tap, try scrolling down.
- From the home screen, swipe to the right, and tap Settings.
- Tap email & accounts.
- Tap add an account.
- Tap advanced setup.
- Enter your full Business Email address and password, and then tap Next.
- Tap internet email account.
- Enter the following details:
Field What to enter Account name A label for you to differentiate this account from any others you might have. Your name Your full name, as you want it to display when you send email. Incoming email server The correct incoming server address for your region, found here. Account type IMAP User name Your full Business Email address. Password Your Business Email password, again. Outgoing (SMTP) email server The correct outgoing server address for your region, found here.
- Make sure Outgoing server requires authentication is selected.
- Make sure Use the same user name and password for sending email is selected.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap to select Require SSL for incoming email.
- Tap to select Require SSL for outgoing email.
- Tap sign in.
- From your inbox, send yourself a test email to make sure everything is set up correctly.