WooCommerce Subscriptions + PayPal: The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid sandbox error.
To test a Subscription transaction with PayPal Standard, you must use the sandbox email address which can be found on the PayPal Developer site. While doing so, you may see the following error when using the email address for your live site:
The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.
Required: WooCommerce Subscriptions is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
If you do see this error message, you can take the following steps:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > PayPal Standard - PayPal.
- Locate your sandbox account information on the Developer site.
- Change the PayPal email to your sandbox email address.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions + PayPal: Transactions are showing as pending
- Check out the Store Manager Guide for more information about WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Get more details on PayPal Standard