Move my domain to another GoDaddy account
You can transfer a domain name from your GoDaddy account into another GoDaddy account with a domain account change. You'll need to remove Private Registration and Protected Registration before you can complete this process.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account.
- Enter the new account owner's email address.
- Confirm the new account owner's email address.
- Choose Yes or No under Do you want to copy the current domain contact information to the new account?
Note: You will see an alert if there are any connected products or services that will stop working after the account change.
- Click Transfer Domain.
- You will receive a confirmation notice stating Your transfer is in progress. After it's complete, the domain will not display in your domains list..
- An email will be sent to the new owner's email address with instructions on how to accept the domain into their account.
Note: A 10-day transfer lock will be applied for fraud protection.
- To complete the account change, be sure the receiving account holder checks their email and accepts the domain name in their account.