Q2 Festive Contest
OPEN ONLY TO INDIA RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The CONTEST will be between 12:01am April 15th, 2020 and 11:59pm June 30th, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Sponsor: GoDaddy.com, LLC (“GoDaddy”), 14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Administrator: GoDaddy.com, LLC, 14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
4. How to Enter: To participate in GoDaddy's Reseller 2020 Festive contest you must be a GoDaddy Reseller, as defined here, located in India, and be qualified for the respective tiers of revenue as per Clause 6 during the Promotion Period. GoDaddy Resellers who qualify for the tiers defined below will need to submit a claim via email by July 15, 2020 to email@example.com with name, contact number, Program ID, Shopper ID, shipping information, date of birth and value of new revenue achieved between April 15th, 2020 and June 30, 2020 as per the Table in Clause 6.
5. Winner Verification: Prize winners will be determined on or about July 15, 2020. After validating the claim, winning Entrants will be sent the prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the last date of claim submission to receive your prize. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE RESELLER CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND RESELLER CONTEST PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SYSTEM FAILURE OR OTHERWISE RESULTING INTO NON-ACCEPTANCE/NON-DELIVERY OF ANY ENTRY DURING THE RESELLER CONTEST PROMOTION PERIOD.
6. Prizes and Eligibility:
|Slabs||New and renewal revenue through reseller platform based on buy rates during promotion period||Prize as Gift Vouchers from Amazon|
|Slab 1||INR 350000 or more||INR 75,000|
|Slab 2||INR 150000 - IR 349999||INR 30,000|
|Slab 3||INR 35000 - INR 149999||INR 7500||Only New revenue through reseller platform based on buy rates during promotion period||Prize as Gift Vouchers from Amazon|
|OX, Hosting & Security Kicker||INR 35,000 - INR 5,00,000+||INR 10% flat|
- Eligible Products for the RESELLER CONTEST include Domains, Web Hosting, Other Hosting, Website Security, and Emails. Any revenue from product purchased outside these products will not be attributed as qualified revenue towards the RESELLER CONTEST.
- Minimum of 10 customers (New and Renewal) per slab is the qualification criteria per Reseller.
Every multiyear registrations or renewals is termed as two units (Any higher tenure registrations, renewals or transfers are as well restricted and termed as two units).
Any revenue from products purchased including but not limited SEO, EMAILMARKETING, QUICK SHOPPING CART and SSL do not qualify as eligible products and their revenue will not be attributed as qualified revenue towards the RESELLER CONTEST.
- Hosting & Security Kicker - Only new revenue from sales of hosting and security products (web hosting, SSL, Website Security, etc...) through the reseller account, during the promotional period (at buy rates excluding taxes) is eligible.
- GoDaddy Resellers are eligible for prize if they sell equal to or more than the amounts listed in the Tiers above in U.S. Dollars worth of products. Wherever the dollar sales amount is not available/applicable the participating entity could use conversion of $1 as INR 65 for purpose of estimation. The decision of exact dollar amount will be final as per GoDaddy
- Both new and renewal revenue sales is eligible for the above Tiers of the RESELLER CONTEST.
- Only the revenue post enrollment in GoDaddy reseller program and in the promotion period will be used for qualifying for Tiers of the RESELLER CONTEST.
- For GoDaddy Resellers qualifying revenue will be through the eligible reseller account (through a Turnkey Reseller Account) during the Promotion Period at Buy Rates.
- If a GoDaddy Reseller has more than one reseller account (either Turnkey or API), only one account will be qualified for the prize of the RESELLER CONTEST.
- Any cancellations of booked revenue during promotion period will be reduced from the organization’s total revenue for purpose of attainment towards the revenue Tiers in table in Clause 6
- Limit of one prize per organization.
- Any revenue earned after or before the scheme duration will not be considered as qualifying revenue
- GoDaddy at its discretion may decide to increase the prize and /or its value for this RESELLER CONTEST
No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award any other prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable. If prizes remain unclaimed or undelivered after the Promotion Period for any reason, they will not be awarded.
Winners are responsible for all central, state, and local taxes, including without limitation any applicable income taxes on prizes and for any other expenses relating to the use of prizes. Sponsor, to the extent required by law, reserves the right to notify local, state and central taxing or regulatory authorities of the identity of the winner, the value of the prize, and any other information required by any applicable statute, regulation, or ordinance.
7. General Rules: Where permitted by law, entrants that become prize winners grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's permission, the irrevocable right at any time to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, notice or approval.
Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole discretion, to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the RESELLER CONTEST; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; (c) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any participant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the RESELLER CONTEST at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RESELLER CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, OR OTHER RESELLER CONTEST PARTNERS, AND EACH OF THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE RESELLER CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE “AS IS”, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR OR PARTNERS HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE.
9. Additional Terms and Conditions: Entrants agree that any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, United States of America. Releases are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any RESELLER CONTEST-related materials; or for transactions (including response submissions) that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with this RESELLER CONTEST, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor or Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the RESELLER CONTEST, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the RESELLER CONTEST, the Sponsor, Administrator and partners reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and or void any entries submitted dishonestly or fraudulently, modify or suspend the RESELLER CONTEST, or to terminate the RESELLER CONTEST and award the remaining prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the RESELLER CONTEST in its entirety at any time and at its sole discretion without any obligations whatsoever related to the scheme. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the RESELLER CONTEST is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor, Administrator and RESELLER CONTEST partners reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies form any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempts by an individual to access any web site associated with this RESELLER CONTEST via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices, or RESELLER CONTEST entry services or programs is prohibited.